Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Yes, I know I am a day late with an update. I haven't really lost my mind yet. I had an update yesterday, but erased it on accident and then didn't get time to re-post. I won't have any pictures until tomorrow as my computer won't read my new memory card. I am hoping I can take it someplace and burn it to a CD. We had some pretty good pictures so hopefully I can get these posted. We had a good weekend and were lucky to get our night nurse to come three hours early so we could go to dinner last night. Unfortunately she is sick tonight and we don't have any coverage. I am not sure how this is going to work since we both have to work tomorrow. We might be exhausted by tomorrow. Tiny K will be here on Wednesday and are planning on video taping the girls eating to use for a presentation. I hope I didn't worry anyone with no post yesterday. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment