Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day and wow my girls are 18 months old already!




















This is our very favorite doctor that we owe everything for saving Rylee's life on 1/1/09. The other picture is one of Rylee's NICU nurses that she had on a regular basis.


Happy Father's Day to you Troy. You are an amazing father to our precious baby girls. We went to Emporia for a picnic with our family and had a great time. I am very thankful that my dad was there and able to spend the day with us. He sure likes to scare all of us with his medical difficulties. His surgery on Monday went well and he is home trying to get better. The girls are doing great and every day gets better and better. Rylee is now wearing her cap over her trach almost all day and it is so wonderful. We don't have to suction her every five minutes and it already seems like a huge relief. Jordan got a fever on Friday and didn't sleep too well that night so I took her to the doctor on Saturday. She had a small ear infection and some redness in her throat. The doctor didn't want to culture her throat so he just sent her home on antibiotics. She already seems to be feeling better. We are praying that Rylee doesn't get sick before her procedure on 7/1/10. I gave the girls a bath tonight together and this is the first time we had them both in the tub at the same time. Now that we can cap Rylee's trach I don't worry as much about water getting down her lungs. They had so much fun together and Rylee laughed harder than I have ever seen her laugh. I wish I would have got it on video as it was so funny. I will post pictures after Jordan goes to bed as Troy is treating himself to a game of golf and I can't upload pictures and watch two girls very easy. Have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Those are great photos! So happy to hear about Rylee doing so well with the Trach cap and you enjoying your precious babies laughter! Those Jeans Huggies are too cute! I really enjoy your posts

    ReplyDelete