Sunday, July 10, 2011

7/10/11
















Nothing too exciting going on with us this week. We took the girls to KC on Friday to get their pictures taken at Nelson Art Gallery and Rylee put on quite the show for the photographer. She didn't have to work at all with her and Rylee just kept posing like she knew what she was doing. Jordan on the other hand did not do so well. I think the noise from the cars driving by about sent her over the edge. It took us 30 minutes just to get her pried off of us and not crying. I am sure she will have a couple good pictures but nothing like miss Rylee. We then went to Crown Center and played at the Crayola Store and then met some friends for lunch at Fritz's. It is a restaurant that has trains going around and they drop the food off at your table. It was pretty loud in the restaurant and the girls were actually scared of the trains. I thought it sounded like a good idea! lol We went to my cousin David's wedding on Saturday and I think we seen like two minutes of the ceremony until we took the girls out of the ceremony. They were all over the place! I was exhausted after chasing them down for a few hours. We have Tiny K coming on Tuesday and I am excited to see what they have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment