Friday, April 27, 2012

I truly do apologize for not posting in two months! Our computer needs some serious attention and I have neglected the blog. I am going to post pictures from the last couple months to hopefully hold you over for awhile. I am going to include our March of Dimes site so please consider donating to our "Itty Bitty Webb" team! So far my only donation is from my Aunt Cheryl. The girls are doing very well and continue to grow and thrive daily. They will attend their last day of school on 5/10 and then they will be on summer break. I am sure they would rather continue going to school though. Our nanny is going to be moving to Lawrence this summer so we have found day-care with another lady from here in Baldwin. They will love being able to get out of the house everyday and play with other kids.
If we raise $500 for our March of Dimes team by next week I will update this blog weekly for the next year! Can we do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment