Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Funday








Not much new going on with us this week. I took the girls to get their flu shots on Friday and that wasn't too exciting for either one of them. It was a bit difficult trying to console them after their shots but we made it through it until next year. The doctor resubmitted their information to the insurance company as he thinks it is very important that they get qualified for their synagis (RSV) again this year. We should know something soon as they should be getting the shot very soon. After seeing them get the flu vaccination I am not too sure I want to see them get the synagis shot every 28 to 30 days again. Troy was out of town this weekend for a wedding and I managed the household quite well without too many problems. We did miss our dishwasher (Troy) though. I took the girls to the Maple Leaf festival and ordered their shirts for their 2nd Birthday. I can't believe in two months they will be 2! Then today we went to the festival with my sister and nephew. The girls were very well behaved even though we ran into their nap time. These girls don't like to miss their naps and usually ask to go to sleep. They usually go to bed around 7:00 to 7:30 every night. They have turned into great sleepers and I am not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment