Sunday, April 10, 2011

Easter Pictures















These are a few of the pictures we had taken last weekend. They turned out really good considering the weather conditions. We are still trying to raise money for our March of Dimes team. My cousin Misty Knight's 8th Grade class had a penny war this year and they raised $600 for our team. I was so honored that my cousin chose to give it to a great non profit organization. We will be walking on 5/1/11 and please feel free to let me know if you want to walk with us. My e-mail is kari_webb@yahoo.com if you want to e-mail me. We had Tiny K here on Friday and no concerns with the girls. Our main focus is getting Rylee through her surgery and then we will talk more about getting Rylee off her gel thickner. I called our OT therapist at CMH and still waiting to hear back from her. Rylee has had some crud in her lungs since Thursday and we have been trying to get her to cough more. I am hoping this doesn't turn into anything too major. We had a great weekend with this wonderful weather and spent some time with friends on Saturday night. The girls had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment