Sunday, June 12, 2011

Two Week Post

















Sorry I didn't get a post written last week. I enjoyed by four nights in the Florda Keys with my two best friends. We had a great time and it was a much needed break for all three of us. We laughed the entire trip and had way too much fun. We stayed in Jessi's Aunt and Uncle's guest house and had a great ocean view from our place. We did talk about our kids a bunch and it was great hearing stories about all of our kids. I only talked to the girls one night as it was just too hard for them and Troy didn't like hearing them cry. I came home to two happy girls and it seemed as if Troy took great care of them. I don't think I will be leaving them anytime too soon as it was pretty hard being away from them. The girls and I went to Burlington on Friday night and walked in the Relay for Life walk. The girls had a great time and we even lasted until 10:15 p.m. I am taking them to their first dental appointment tomorrow so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment