Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Delayed post

I totally forgot to post on Sunday and just remembered. I am going to upset a few of my family members and close friends but I think I am only post every couple of weeks from now on. I feel like our journey has slowed down and don't always know what to post. All of us ladies ended up getting the stomach flu last week and thankfully it only lasted a couple hours. I kept the girls home from school on Thursday to make sure they didn't pass it onto their friends. They started back today and seem glad to be back at school. We have been working on potty training for a week and a half and so far it is going very slowly. Jordan has actually went potty in the toilet or potty chair four times I think and Rylee has done it several more times than that. I don't want to push them that hard so going to give them a few days and see how it goes. If it doesn't get any better I might give them a two week break. Other than working on potty training and recovering from the flu we are all doing wonderful. If you are not already my friend on facebook come find me and I can keep you updated with the girls that way.

Sorry Uncle Fred! I know you love to see pictures of the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment