Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day 2009

Jordan and daddy having fun.

Look at me I can sit up all by myself!

Rylee and Karly having some fun.


Jordan is having trouble staying awake!


Jordan won't take her eyes off of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Now that is funny!
Jordan is all over the place these days.







Happy Labor Day everyone. We have had a great weekend at home. I haven't left the house since Thursday and have spent some great quality time with our little girls. We survived our two nights without a nurse and was glad to get some sleep last night. We are in the process of getting a new night nurse and our primary night nurse needed some much needed time off. We had Tiny K (infant and toddlers) here on Thursday afternoon and she is very impressed with how strong the girls are getting. She thinks they are closer to their "real" age than their adjusted age developmentally. They are now 5 months adjusted and 8 1/2 months old. She was glad to see they are starting to sit up by themselves. We are still working on feeding the girls some baby food and cereal. I did sneak in some pears yesterday and Jordan loved them. I am going to try to do this with her cereal so that way she doesn't refuse the other baby food. I was very happy last night when Rylee took some formula out of her sippy cup. I think she spit most of it out, but she at least let me put the spout in her mouth and was sucking on it. We will work more on the sippy cup to see if she will like this better than a bottle. Not much going on this week with the girls. Still just keeping them healthy and away from all the germs out there. I was very disappointed that I couldn't take them to our family gathering yesterday, but I knew the second I got there I would be a nervous wreck with all the people. I posted several pictures for everyone since I didn't get a post up yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment