Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving







I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Troy and I were off on Wednesday so we took advantage of our nanny and went out on a date. Most of the date consisted of shopping for our little girls but it was still a great time. We took the girls to my aunt's house in Americus, Ks on Thursday and I am not sure if we will be invited back for Christmas dinner! Just kidding Aunt Kathy I know you will let us back into your home with double trouble. I had some friends come visit for the weekend so Troy took the girls on a 2 1/2 hour road trip to his family Thanksgiving. I think all went well until he got a $145.00 speeding ticket on the way home. I think he was in a hurry to get the girls home to their mommy. It did feel very weird not having them with me all day. Rylee woke up with a fever this morning and her lungs have a lot of secretions in them. She still doesn't do a very good job a coughing up the phlegm so we are working on that. I gave her some tylenol and motrin a couple times today and her fever hasn't been back. I also gave her some mucinex type stuff that she had with her trach to loosen up the secretions and that seems to help. My mom is watching both girls tomorrow as our nanny is off so lets pray Rylee stays well. I have a feeling that it might be here aspirating some of her foods or liquids. I have been giving her a few drinks here and there and not sure if she can handle it quite yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment