Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year














I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful New Year. We took the girls over to some friends house for a few hours and they enjoyed running around. We had them home by 9:00 p.m. so not too late. New Years Day is still a day that brings back some horrible memories. That is the day Rylee got MRSA in the NICU and we were told she was not going to make it. We still count our blessings that she fought hard to survive. The first picture is of Rylee and we thought it was going to be her very last one and just look at her now! Wow! We had a pretty quiet week and the girls enjoyed playing with all their new toys. We have Tiny K here this week and other than that not much going on. The girls haven't been sleeping the greatest and I think it is because they both have 3 or 4 teeth coming in all at the same time. We brought Rylee to bed with us this morning at 5:00 a.m. and she just cuddled right up to me and went to sleep. I did enjoy having her in bed with me but I don't want to start any bad habits. We did get a king size bed so if we have to we can fit both girls in bed with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment