Sunday, January 16, 2011

Snow
















The week started off to a rough start with all the snow. I ended up staying home on Monday as it was not a good idea for me to get out on the highway with all the snow. Troy had two snow days so he enjoyed his time at home. I ended up working on Friday so I had my mom come watch the girls. She started the day off right with some donut holes for the girls. The girls have been out in the snow a couple times this week and they think it is pretty neat. They are continuing to say new words everyday and it is so fun listening to them talk. Jordan's favorite word this week is gross. I think she got that from me. lol Every time I change her's or Rylee's diaper she gets right in there and says ewe gross. Rylee still loves to talk and amazes me everyday with the words she has learned. We have some alphabet flash cards that we have been working on and I bet she can say almost half the words in the deck. We can't really understand what she is saying but she really tries hard. We do get to laughing at her because she comes up with some interesting ways to say words. I can't help but make her say octopus several times before we move to the next card. We are taking both girls to the pediatrician on Friday for their 2 year check up and Rylee will get her 3rd synagis vaccination. I received a call from the pharmacy company that ships the synagis to the doctor's office and our insurance pays all but $1400.00 each month. I am starting to question if we made the right decision on her getting these shots each month. It has let us do a little more out of the house and not have to worry about her getting RSV.

No comments:

Post a Comment