Sunday, May 1, 2011

March of Dimes










We walked with our miracles today and so far we have raised $905.00! We are so thankful for all the donations and we know they are going to a great cause. The weather was not the best but we still managed to have a great time. I included a picture of the girls holding a molded baby that was the exact size they were when they were born. The picture makes the baby not look as small as it was in real life. When I looked at the baby it still didn't seem like the girls were ever that small. Today really reminded me how blessed we are. I didn't like seeing all the "In memory" of posters or shirts. Rylee has two appointments at CMH on Friday. I am taking her to the OT clinic and they are going to see how she does drinking liquids without thickener and then we have a check up in the ENT clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment