Sunday, August 28, 2011

Rylee went potty in the potty!



I have had a potty chair in the bathroom for a few months now and usually just sit the girls on it before their bath and finally tonight Rylee went potty! I was so excited and had to get the camera out for some pictures. I didn't get any pictures taken this week other than the two of the potty experience. The girls start preschool on Thursday morning and will go on Tuesday and Thursday mornings for 3 hours. They will go tomorrow to meet their teacher and see the classroom and our nanny is going to take them and pick them up. I will stay home a half day on Thursday so I can be there for their 1st day. I am trying to stay strong but not so sure I will leave without any tears. I don't know if I am sad because they are growing up or just the fact that they are doing well enough to even go to school. I never imagined this day would ever come after seeing them fighting for their life just 2 1/2 years ago. We had another busy weekend. I took the girls to Burlington Friday to get our hair cut and they spent the night with my parents. Then Saturday we had a swim party with all the March of Dimes families that I volunteer with. Today we went to Emporia to celebrate my Uncle Lee's 60th Birthday at the Pizza Ranch. I am trying to get the girls to settle down so I can get them to bed early as they are not going to know what to think about getting up early. Rylee is in her crib singing "Happy Birthday" right now and Jordy is telling her to be quiet. They have really been sleeping in lately. Ry slept in until 10:30 on Friday morning. They will have to get up at 7:00 a.m. on their school days. Please think of us this week and I am hoping we don't have any preschool drop outs!

No comments:

Post a Comment