Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas



















I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! We had a great time with the girls and I am so ready to just relax today at home before going back to work tomorrow. We have been partying for a week between all the girls birthday celebrations, school party and Christmas celebrations. The girls have more toys than we know what to do with. They were not too happy that the Christmas tree was taken down last night while they were sleeping. Jordan said "don't take it back"! If anyone knows me very well knows that I like to return things. lol It is so great having these little girls in our lives and after spending their first Christmas in the NICU it makes me even more grateful that they are here with us. They girls have a busy week with dentist appointments on Wednesday and then they go in for their 3 year old check up on Friday. I am sure the doctor will be very pleased that we have not even been in to see him since their 2 1/2 year check up! It is pretty amazing that they have not been in to see him for any sick visits. Rylee is now sucking her finger on a regular basis since we took the pacifier away. I am going to ask the dentist on Wednesday which habit is worse. I will get some pictures up this afternoon sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment