Sunday, October 11, 2009

Short post


She even smiles in her sleep.

Jordan and her paper addiction.





Here is Rylee with one of her first diapers she wore.
Jordan chewing on one of her first diapers that she wore.

Jordan trying to get to Rylee.

I love them
Can you tell who is the onery one? Look how sweet Rylee looks.

Sweet dreams baby girl.




Jordan taking it easy watching Mickey Mouse.


This is going to be a quick post as Jordan is on my lap and trying to type along with me. She had a busy week with her hearing test, blood work, and flu shot. The blood work came back great and no concerns. Jordan weighed in at 16 lb 1 oz and was 25 inches long. Rylee has an appointment at CMH with her special care doctor and I am anxious to see what she has to say. We haven't seen this doctor since July and I am sure she will be shocked with how good she is doing. She just took 5 ml from a bottle for me tonight and that made me very happy. She is starting to squeak a little more now that she isn't so sick with her allergies. We are getting along just fine with no nurse on Saturday nights and she is sleeping really good. Daddy usually stays up until 3 or 4 in the morning and then I take over from there. Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment