Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ready for Spring

Jordan fixing her hair.




Our little rock star!


Jordan and Maddie having a heart to heart.


Maddie turned 5 on Friday and we are so lucky to have her around.










We are starting to get some Spring fever around our house. The girls haven't been out of the house for a couple weeks so I am sure they could use some outings. I can't wait to take them out of the house for walks. I have heard that RSV has several babies hospitalized so we will continue to shield our babies. They received their fourth synagis (RSV) vaccine on Thursday. My mom was here watching Jordan and got to hold them while they got these shots in both legs. She actually said it wasn't too bad. Our poor nanny caught a stomach virus on Monday and didn't get to come back for the rest of the week. I think she was pretty sick with it and I am glad to hear she is doing better. I was very paranoid that the girls would get it and we are very fortunate to stay healthy here at our house. Daddy got to stay home from school a couple days and then my mom was here on Thursday so that worked out well. Troy had three games last week and three games scheduled this week. This makes for some busy evenings for me. Jordan has been going to sleep around 6:00 p.m. and waking up once during the night for about an hour. We are letting her cry and just trying to go in every few minutes to lay her back down. I am hoping that she will eventually be able to go back to sleep on her own. Rylee is starting to pull up to everything and starting to use her legs more. Jordan is standing for a few seconds so I am sure walking is in her future very soon. No big plans this week other than Tiny K will be here on Wednesday. We actually don't have any doctor appointments scheduled until March unless they get Rylee a swallow study scheduled. I am trying to save my vacation and sick leave for Rylee's big surgery this summer so I am glad I get the month off from having to use leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment