Saturday, May 16, 2009

21 weeks














The girls are now 21 weeks old. We had a great day at home as a family and enjoyed just relaxing with the girls. It is a little hard to have quality family time when nurses are here. So we enjoyed our day until the night nurse came at 3:00 p.m. She is about to send me over the edge! I am not worried that she is doing anything wrong, just a little crazy for me. I am going to give her one more weekend to see if I can handle her being here. I wish we had our camera last night during Rylee's care because we would have had some cute pictures. Jordan was sucking on Rylee's cheek and getting mad because nothing would come out. While we were changing out Rylee's trach, Maddie had her head laying on Jordan. I am sure the nurse thought we were a little odd letting our dog be right in the middle of all the action. Maddie doesn't like to miss out on too much when it involves the girls. I don't think she liked it when the nurse locked her out tonight. I am looking forward to getting a full night sleep tonight, as daddy is taking care of Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment